Join Our Volunteer Team
No previous experience necessary, just a desire to be involved. We depend on our volunteers for everything from side walkers, to grooming and tacking the horses, to helping with fundraising and horse conditioning. The opportunities are limitless. We seek to match opportunities with interests and individual schedules! We also understand that volunteers have busy lives too. Don’t let that deter you from joining our incredible volunteer community! We will work with your interests and schedules, we appreciate all the skills that volunteers bring to make Solid Ground a success.
Below are examples of opportunities that exist at Solid Ground. See below for steps to become a volunteer – we look forward to hearing from you!
- Program Volunteer (assist with lessons, side walkers, leaders)
- Horse Care (assist in providing horse care)
- Event & Activity Volunteer (assist with events, booths, planning, etc)
- Fundraising and Marketing (assist with fundraising, sponsorships, marketing)
- Other opportunities – just ask!
Apply to Volunteer
Required steps for becoming a volunteer:
- Complete Volunteer Application – Click here to download Volunteer Application
- Submit application to moc.f1555622933kdnuo1555622933rgdil1555622933os@re1555622933etnul1555622933oV1555622933
- Applicants will receive Criminal Background Check via email (link will be sent once application is reviewed)
- Note: Volunteers pay the background check expense ($39)
- You’re approved to join our team!!
If you have questions, need help, or cannot locate what you are looking for – contact our Volunteer Coordinator at moc.f1555622933kdnuo1555622933rgdil1555622933os@re1555622933etnul1555622933ov1555622933